Have you seen the new Dog’s Day Out yet with GARBANZO? You have to see his reaction to feeling the ocean for the first time ever! http://bit.ly/2BVLkhv –~–
I made this adoptable French Bulldog a ball pit with 15,000 balls: https://bit.ly/2DTRe3u
Healthy low fat natural organic dog treats! It doesn’t get any better than this. Two simple ingredients: Sweet potato and coconut. I hope you love learning how to make your own dog treats. It has always been a passion of mine and obviously dogs love it 😋 . Recipe at the bottom.
Here is what you will need:
-My awesome potato slicer: http://amzn.to/2owTyWm
-Airfryer I love (Get this one specifically. I did a lot of research and am happy with this one because it fits more and was the best for the price!): http://amzn.to/2ox0AKU
-Any sweet potato and coconut oil will do the trick!
My store that has cat adoptions:
Cats from the amazing Michelson Found Animals Foundation:
1. Slice the sweet potato dog treats into chips or fries
2. Soak the sweet potato dog treats for 20 minutes (This is very important as it removes excess starch and will help them cook just right!)
3. Dry the sweet potato dog treats. Either let air dry or use a paper towel.
4. Put one table spoon of coconut oil in the air dryer.
5. Use the second table spoon of coconut and rub on the sweat potato dog treat chips or fries.
6. Place in air fryer (or oven)
7. Set air fryer to 360 degrees (or oven on 350 degrees)
8. Let cook for 10 minutes (same in oven depending on your oven. Check up on the treats and gauge by golden brown appearance).
9. Flip then let cook for another 2 minutes for the air fryer (may take another 10 in the oven)
10. Remove and let cool for 20 minutes. Very important to give this plenty of time. Your dog does not know how to temperature control. They just want the delicious treat.
11. Feed to your dog and enjoy yourself!
*As always feed in moderation. Less is always better when it comes to treats.
Let me know how this worked in the comments section.